There are 150 psalms in this book. Which ones speak to you? Which ones do you turn to for strength and inspiration? Which ones do you have a question about? If you wrote a psalm, what would it include? Share your thought here!
For me… the Psalms seem to refocus my thoughts or thought patterns. When my thoughts or even life patterns seem scattered or messy, reading through them brings a deep peace. I especially enjoy reading them while in the prayer room.
I'm always challenged by verses like Psalm 24:6 "Such is the generation of those who seek Him,". Are we a generation who seeks God? Am I a person who is seeking God? Challenging indeed.
For me… the Psalms seem to refocus my thoughts or thought patterns. When my thoughts or even life patterns seem scattered or messy, reading through them brings a deep peace. I especially enjoy reading them while in the prayer room.
ReplyDeleteI'm always challenged by verses like Psalm 24:6 "Such is the generation of those who seek Him,". Are we a generation who seeks God? Am I a person who is seeking God? Challenging indeed.
ReplyDelete