Sunday, April 20, 2014

Luke 24: The Beginning

Just when everyone thought the story of Jesus was over...Easter happened!  Has Easter happened in your life yet?
You see, we worship a God who not only creates life, He creates life out of death.
He not only speaks light, He speaks light out of darkness.
He not only brings order, He brings order out of chaos.
May your celebration of the Resurrection bless you not only on Easter holidays, but on every single day of your everlasting life!
Hallelujah!
He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing us with this opportunity to read the New Testament. As a girl who was raised going to church every Sunday, I learned the stories in Sunday School and Junior Church but will admit I never read the New Testament before (read the Old Testament for school my senior year). But until reading Luke as of late I never "got" it, now I'm seeing things much more clearly. Thank you - and Happy Easter - He has Risen!

    ReplyDelete